In accordance with Task 3 of the Work Program, each County shall establish a Steering Committee (SC). The SC's role is to oversee the progress of the Pilot Program and report to their respective boards of commissioners. The SC meets on an as-needed basis and is composed of one county commissioner and the planning director from each County.
Listed below are the SC members for each County:
- Susan Morgan, Commissioner, Douglas County
- Keith Cubic, Director, Douglas County Planning Department
- John Rachor, Commissioner, Jackson County
- Kelly Madding, Director, Jackson County Development Services
- Simon Hare, Commissioner, Josephine County
- Dick Converse, Interim Director, Josephine County Planning Department