If you have questions regarding the Pilot Program, which are specific to Jackson County, please contact:
Jackson County Development Services
10 S. Oakdale, Rm 100
Medford, OR 97501
In addition to the Project's formal public hearings, public input regarding the Pilot Program is welcomed at Jackson County Planning Commission meetings. Citizens can also direct comments to Jackson County Development Services.
Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
Although testimony is not taken at TAC meetings, the public is welcome to attend.
Jackson County is required to complete specific tasks as outlined in the Project's Scope of Work. Any Work Products produced during the Pilot Program will be posted online.
- Task 1 - Initial Public Information and Participation
- Task 2 - Project Organization (current statutory and administrative resource land rule provisions; state farm and forest definitions)
- Task 3, 4 and 5 - Ongoing Project Administration and Oversight (Task 3) - Data Acquisition: Mapping and Associated Data (Task 4); and Assessment of Resource Lands (Task 5)
- Task 4 - Maps
- Jackson County SORPP TAC Presentation - May 21, 2013
- Task 5 - Maps
- Tasks 6 & 7 - Assessment of Mapping Errors and Carrying Capacity Analysis
- Task 8 - Combined Project Summary Report